Friday 17 May 2013

Things I See on my Daily Commute

Just for fun, I thought I'd show you some of the interesting things I see on my daily trip to and from work at the U. We'll start here. Nice street. That's not it's name; I was just commenting on its nature.
I have to walk up this steep hill, through the forest, after which I get to another street.
 
 After that, I get on a bus, and take a trip through the 'burbs. It's a pretty nice area.



One thing sticks out though.












This bar just makes me think 'Moe's Tavern'.
Then at the U. Extreme agricultural experiments, right in the middle of St Paul/Minneapolis!


Then there's this massive water tower.
And these flowers.

And I see this sign. This is the building I work in.
And this is my office.
That was fun, wasn't it?

No comments:

Post a Comment